Vintage Air Gen IV SureFit System – 62-67 Nova
The all new Vintage Air Gen IV SureFit Nova air conditioning, heating and defrost systems are a major step forward in performance aftermarket climate control systems. The Gen IV systems feature all electronic controls requiring no cables, capillary tube or vacuum connections. They are truly fly-by-wire.
These Gen IV systems use separate heating and cooling coils for superior performance. The internal air control doors are servo operated to provide infinite dash, floor and defrost blending.
EVAPORATOR KIT: Air conditioning, heating and defrost combination designed specifically for your vehicle. The Evaporator kit comes complete with all mounting brackets, hardware, louvers, duct hose, wiring harness and installation instructions. SureFit kits are designed to install with minimal drilling and no fabrication required.
COMPLETE KIT: Everything in the Evaporator Kit plus the underhood kit including the condenser and drier package. Attaches to existing radiator mounting holes. No fabrication required. Comes complete with SuperFlow condenser, mounting brackets, standard drier, safety switch, pre-formed aluminum lines, firewall cover plate and all mounting hardware.
Gen IV SureFit System Features:
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route.
- Complete just right temperature air blending
- Infinite adjustment blower fan speed control
- High capacity dehumidified defrost mode volume
- Separate high capacity aluminum plate&fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuprobrazeTM parallel flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls or our exclusive
- Electronic Cable Converters to adapt your cars controls
- Smooth steel firewall cover panel on some kits
Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. Pulleys, v-belts and refrigerant sold separately.
Please Call To Put Together A Custom Kit