Bilstein Shock Absorber – 68-72 Chevelle w/ Small Block (Front)
Bilstein Shocks are one of the quickest and most cost effective ways to dramatically improve handling and ride quality of a vehicle.
- Seamless Tube by a special extrusion method.
- Split compression and rebound valving, to soften the ride and control the bounce.
- Mono Tube Design, means a much larger working piston diameter, almost 2 inches.
- Hard Chromed Piston Rod
- No springs or check valves to wear out
- Mono Tube Design allows the excessive heat from the oil to dissipate more quickly.
- Separated dividing piston holds pressure on the oil to prevent aeration (foaming) that leads to performance loss.
- The last shock, you will ever have to buy.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty